Shipping & Delivery
US orders: please allow 7-10 days for your Ava to ship.
Europe: In Europe, Ava is on backorder. All orders placed in January will be shipped in mid-March. All orders placed after February 1st will ship 6 weeks after you placed your order.
You can cancel your order at any time before it ships. Please be advised that once your order ships, it is no longer possible to cancel. You will not get any warning before your Ava ships, so if you’d like to cancel your order, be sure to do so promptly.
We are currently shipping to the US, the European Union (EU28), Norway, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, and Iceland. To find out when we’re shipping to your country, sign up here.
- Included in delivery: medical grade sensor pod, silicone bracelet, USB charging cable (can be connected to most mobile phone plugs), user instructions
- Ava is adjustable and suitable for a wide range of wrist sizes
- Minimum: 12.5 cm / 4.9 in
- Maximum: 19.5 cm / 7.6 in
- Designed in Switzerland, manufactured in Europe
- Biocompatible materials
- FDA registered
- Ava works with the Ava app for iOS (Android coming soon).
- iPhone® 4S/5/5C/5S/6/6 Plus (iOS 9.0 or later)
- Android coming soon
- Battery Life: 12 hrs (rechargeable)
- Splash and sweat proof
Warranty & Returns
Ava is non-returnable and non-refundable except in the case of material defects covered by our one-year limited warranty. If you think your Ava bracelet might be defective, please send an email to email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help.