Enter to win: One lucky winner will receive an Ava bracelet and a Lamaze Online Class Bundle: Birth, Labor, and Breastfeeding Basics. All participants will receive special discounts from Ava and Lamaze.
The Ava cycle tracker bracelet, worn only at night, is a clinically validated technology that detects five fertile days per cycle in real-time. Double your chances to conceive, track your sleep, physiological stress, resting heart rate, and more. Ava is still there for you once you conceive. Once you get pregnant, get a whole new app experience with detailed explanations about what to expect in each week of pregnancy. $249 value.
The Lamaze Online Class Bundle includes our three most popular Lamaze online classes: Safe and Healthy Birth: Six Simple Steps; Labor Pain Management: Techniques for Comfort and Coping; and Breastfeeding Basics: From Birth to Back to Work. In these three classes you will learn:
- The six simple practices that research has shown to greatly improve birth outcomes for both mothers and babies.
- How you can choose the safest care, understand your options, and avoid unnecessary interventions that may not be the best for you and your baby.
- A variety of comfort measures and coping techniques you can use during your labor to decrease your discomfort and boost your confidence.
- Learn the top positions for pushing that open the pelvis and shorten your pushing time.
- How to get breastfeeding off to a great start.
- The benefits breastfeeding can provide for you and your baby.