See who is wearing Ava
- Included in delivery: medical grade sensor pod, silicone bracelet, USB charging cable (can be connected to most mobile phone plugs), user instructions
- Ava is adjustable and suitable for a wide range of wrist sizes
- Minimum: 12.5 cm / 4.9 in
- Maximum: 19.5 cm / 7.6 in
- Designed in Switzerland, manufactured in Europe
- Biocompatible materials
- Ava is an FDA Class 1 medical device and CE certified
- Ava works with the Ava app for iOS and Android
- Ava is not a contraceptive and cannot be used to prevent pregnancy
- iPhone® 4S and newer (iOS 9.0 or later)
- Battery Life: 12 hrs (rechargeable)
- Splash and sweat proof
Shipping & Delivery
US orders: Ships 5-10 business days after ordering.
European orders: Ships 3-5 working days after ordering.
We are currently shipping to the US, the European Union (EU28), Switzerland, and Liechtenstein. To find out when we’re shipping to your country, sign up here.
Warranty & Returns
Ava is non-returnable and non-refundable except in the case of material defects covered by our one-year limited warranty. If you think your Ava bracelet might be defective, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help.Ava Science Inc.
965 Mission Street
San Francisco, CA 94103